Using "Custom" or "Battle Royale" Post-game Screens ENDS the Game after the FIRST Round, no matter how many TOTAL Rounds!

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Island Settings

Summary

By using any of the provided options other than “Default”, such as “Battle Royale” and “Custom”, on the post-game screen section of the UI settings of the Island menu — after the first round, no matter how many total rounds the game is setup for, the game will END and the post-game screen will clash with the round’s end screen. This bug breaks entire experiences that attempt to use visuals other than the default post-game screen provided.

Steps to Reproduce

• Set your game’s Total Rounds to any number of rounds other than 1.
  • Set the Post-game screen on the UI section of My Island to “Custom” or “Battle Royale”.
  • After playing the first round, your game will end and the post-game screen that was chosen will clash with the round end screen.

Expected Result

The post-game screen would only appear after all rounds have occured.

Observed Result

The post-game screen clashes with the round end screen after 1 round of however many more that you’ve chosen.

Platform(s)

Every platform.

Island Code

3475-3873-6985

Additional Notes

This bug has been a thing since the post-game screen feature’s launch, but apparently no one has bothered to report it. Last time I reported a game-breaking bug, it took 1 year and a half to be fixed as only I had reported it, so I understand if this issue takes just as much time (if not more) to be fixed.

I’ve had a project done since 2021 only waiting for certain things to be fixed so it may be released. So, please, look into this as soon as possible. Thank you and happy holidays :slight_smile:

The status of FORT-723176 incident has been moved from ‘Needs Triage’ to ‘Closed’. Resolution Reason: ‘Cannot Reproduce’