User Interface Kit

I’m in! Nice work, OP!

Great pack, have been able to getting it integrated quickly.

One thing I ran across was positioning of windows when they are placed as a UMG object, you have to fully anchor to all 4 corners to allow it to be draggable over full screen but then you are unable to configure a offset of where the window should first start. I ended up adding a starting position variable and using that.

I also added the following bools to Window class
Enable Drag
Enable Close

Think it’s pretty self explanatory what those do. Highly recommended pack and author took time to write readable code to learn from!.

Thanks

hello,

before buying, i would like to know if it is compatible 4.8 ?

Thanks

Hey! Yeah, your solution should be easily implemented. I might add variables like you did in the next update - shouldn’t be too hard!
I am glad you liked it :smiley: Thanks a lot!

Hey! Unfortunately the pack is created for 4.10! You could easily export the textures if you needed and the code can be copy/pasted but it won’t work out of the box since projects are not backwards compatible!

Any news on when this is going on the Marketplace?

Where should I handle mana subtraction? Under spell_base?

Hey! Mana should probably be handled at the character blueprint. It makes sense to put it there! Nevertheless don’t forget this is not a spell casting system :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!

Finally today, 3rd of February we are scheduled for release! Hopefully everything will go according to plan and the UI Kit will be available in just a few hours! Enjoy and don’t forget you can post all your questions here, in this post, or by email! Please avoid PMs since they are hard to track and if your question is general enough prefer to post it here so everyone can benefit! Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Is there any possibility to make the minimap work in multiplayer? (dedicated server)
It works in the editor but when i launch the game and server the minimap is green.

Okay, I dont quite understand this.

If I buy this on sellfy the price is 59.99 : Link https://sellfy.com/p/8Or2/

But if I go to the marketplace, then the price is 71.99.

Though I like it alot, and want to get my hands in it, because I need this for my current proejct, I just dont understand, why the price is so different?

What am I missing?

Hey, it’s up. Congrats. It’s 59.99 for me on the marketplace. Course, I already bought it on Sellfy. Any updates coming?

https://i.gyazo.com/b5b6b6f8bd0928e484f331965d9ddfda.png
Price says 71.99 on Unreal marketplace.

Hey! Could you tell me the steps to reproduce this? I actually run it with 2 players and dedicated server and the minimaps show up just fine… (Not everything’s working since it’s not really meant for multiplayer though)…
Why don’t you try setting the minimap capture “Replicate” variable to true? We will give it a shot on an update though and fix it for multiplayer!

I am pretty sure this is the tax.We set the price to $59.99 and unfortunatelly we can’t really do anything about the tax… :(. I think it’s an EU thing. Are you in EU?

Yeah I live in Denmark.
But I have NEVER experience this here before.
Just got a screenshot, from a friend in the US, he also confirms the price you just said.
Here is a https://gyazo.com/af1bcaabd4274ccf600a1910d75ec7b9
But not that I want to complain, the prices just didn’t make sense to me.

Yeah… I live in EU too and I also see the price as 71 but I also see every other package with the base price + VAT I think I saw a post a while ago in this forum that explained that. I can’t find it right now! Sorry for that but we can’t do anything about it :frowning:

Dont worry about it. It is a nice plugin. So I bought it here on EU4Market place.
The fault is not yours, but UE4. As long as it works, that is the main thing.

Thanks a lot! I hope you enjoy it and for any questions/support/comment you can post here :slight_smile:

May I recommend a Tutorial, on how to use different interfaces from the Kit etc. Both in multiplayer and singleplayer

I bought this on Sellfy ages ago - it is fantastic and a delight to work with. Are there any updates scheduled?

Could we possibly get a short tutorial about doing tabs for the windows, I’ve been attempting to make a multi-page talents tree but i’m having slight difficulties using tabs.

Never mind, had accidently put something where it shouldn’t go.

But a tutorial would still be nice.