Used Teleport from lobby to gameplay arena, but can't get teleport to work in game arena a 2nd time?

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

I created a Teleport from the pre-game lobby that uses 4 teleports to send teams to 10 teleports in game. Then in game I want to use another teleport to send players to a different part of the game and back again, but this Teleport doesn’t work, no matter what settings I use.

Steps to Reproduce

Set up 4 teleports in lobby to only teleport players of a certain class to a teleport in game. Each of the 10 teleports in game only accept a certain team. This way I get teams of 4 with 4 different classes. This works fine. But I want add a second Teleport mechanic which takes any player to the top of a tower then drops them down the tower and teleports them at the bottom of the tower back to the original teleport they entered. But this will not teleport from the game to the top of the tower.

Expected Result

Teleport from a point in the game arena to the top of the tower teleport, then drop the player 10 stories and they enter the teleport at the bottom of the tower to return back to the original teleporter in game.

Observed Result

nothing happens, the teleporter in game does nothing, player walks through it and nothing happens!!!

Platform(s)

UEFN on PC

Additional Notes

No Island code yet as game still in development.