*Urgent* Issue when building verse code and placing items in a session (Doesnt Save)

Summary

So when both myself and a friend were adding numerous things to a map after some time i glanced at UEFN and noticed i couldn’t see any of the items we placed. I pushed changes and all of the items disappeared like they were never placed in the first place. After testing for a hour i found an issue were if you build verse code anything after that does not show/save which doesn’t seem correct to me at all. We lost time but the main thing is that it got noticed and picked up on sooner rather than later.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Steps to Reproduce

Place some items so you are sure its showing in UEFN then build a verse code and then try and place more items

Expected Result

I have noticed this before but didn’t know the reason but i would think it should let you place items regardless of building verse code so its strange to me

Observed Result

it doesn’t update/save anything place in the map after you build verse code

Platform(s)

pc

Additional Notes

i will attach a video showing the issue but please ask if you require any more info as this doesn’t seem right at all and it could be a newer thing and could affect a lot of people and waste a lot of time on their experiences

1 Like

This has just started happening on an unpublished map I started 2 days ago within creative 1.0, not only are Island settings reverting, but the few devices I currently have are bugging out in the setting displays, whichever option your viewing says “set periminiters - 1 option” but doesn’t let you actually set anything. the options above and below display correctly until you scroll onto them then do the same thing.

The status of FORT-791493 incident has been moved from ‘To Do’ to ‘In Progress’.

1 Like