Made 100% with Blueprints
It´s been a long time since I made this system, but this week I had some time and I decided to rebuild it. In the first version it was functional but dirty code, now its working with very clean code using Actor Components so its as seamlessly as possible to implement.
I´m planning on releasing it on marketplace soon, I still dont know the price but It´s going to be less than 30€. Please, tell me what you thing is a fair price.
As part of the system, there is a component that implements **Player Stats **(Health management, Stamina, …) ideal for saving some time while developing and working online that is going to be released FOR FREE (separated from the Combat System) and that can work by itself. On marketplace too if allowed.
Preview of new content:
A WIP game made with UE4 and 100% blueprints, fighting system similar to Dark Souls 2 one.
- Weapon System
- Real time equipement of weapons
- Stamina system
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
- Key combination
- Optimized for gamepad controllers
- UMG Interface
- Real time fighting system
- Special actions when out of stamina (like weapon attack moving slowly)
- Targetting system
- Use of DataTable to store weapons information
- Calculation of weapon results upon impact (Like blocking percentage, weapon/shield weight, etc)
- Physics weapons when not equiped
- Combined Attack
- Sprint attack
- Breack defense
- Attack from air
- Focus (target an enemy)
- Use magic
- 2 handed weapons
- 2 ofensive weapons, 1 for each hand
- 2 handed shields
- 2 defensive weapons, 1 for each hand
- Weapon effects, like poisoning or bled
Video OLD VERSION (4.3):
I have to mention that there is a loot of logic behind the scenes, for example, to calculate how many stamina will be used to block attacks with your shield, it makes some calculations based on the attackers weapon weight, and your shield weight and block percentage.
ALL WORKS ONLINE
I would like to take some feedback from you guys, to know how to improve my ideas and to get a bit more of motivation.