[UPDATED 5/16] A.I. Templates - Bot, Car, & +Flying AI

Hello,
as i don’t use my dropbox, i try to add silentx’s ai projects in to give you a temporary mirror. i link if and when it is ready.

Looking for GTA Pedestrian style AI for YET ANOTHER ZOMBIE SURVIVAL FPS. I believe I can fashion the available AI tuts into a suitable one, just need the right animations. Awesome Work!

Thank you. The original download links are down :frowning:

Lets see what you get cooking up with it PhoTek!

Thank you Rakantor!

Yea I know D: Working on something now.

Animations are key. - I was thinking of today while playing Black Flags. I wanted to make a City of AI. That interact and such. I will have to plan for it.

------------ #update##

I’m currently relocating the files and the links for the projects. All links will be only be available on UE4 forums. If you have any special request for anything you’ve seen me work on, feel free to pm me.

Peace

Please to see that you now are linked to mediafire. So i remove my links for no confusing.

, how did you scale down toolbar icons in the Car AI Project?

Thanks for that Fen!

If you look under Edit > Project Preferences > Appearance (Which is the first section), you can turn on small tool bar icons.

Done, thanks!

Hi , I’ve been watching some of your videos and I’m learning a lot from them. I think that there are some problems with your dropbox, as I get an “Error (509) account’s public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!” whenever I try to download the PDF Breakdown.

Would you be able to upload it somewhere else?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,
you would go check again now : trouble has been solved and projects are now ready for download again.

I’m afraid I’m still getting the same error :frowning:

:frowning: maybe a cache trouble. now when you go at the start of thread you no more have link “download from dropbox baby ^^” but “download” which point to mediafire files.

Thanks LHutz, and Fen is right. The post has been updated with new links to mediafire. Try Ctrl+F5!

Hello,
at first i thought i did something wrong somewhere but it seems that there have been some changes with blutility from 4.3 to 4.4, because other people reports no more having function button appearing.

I’m checking it out now. I’ll let you know if I have any issues.

Update

I’m working on discovering what changed.

The source is unchanged. Interesting.

I tried checking out the: “Attack/Search/Patrol TPP A.I.” and on my macbook pro it will not load. It hangs at the loading screen. Any ideas what might cause ?

Currently handling some issues with transfer to 4.4. The project is rejecting some old assets which is causing problems for me. Its possible the same thing is happening for you.

Ok thank you for the update. I am having the strangest problems understanding AI so I would love to dig through :slight_smile: Thanks for all your hard work!!

Hey ,

I’m currently working on a Market Place item. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free! Thanks again for participating in community project. :slight_smile:

Peace

Hello !
I really like your tutorials and the effort you put into them.
I’ve followed your AI + Navmesh tutorials and it works quite well, but I’m interested in a different way of AI and I was hoping you could help me with that.

My goal is to recreate the monster AI from Doom. Not sure if you’re familiar with the game, but it’s one of my favourite games of all time!
Now the patrol-search-destroy AI doesn’t work for formula. In Doom, enemies roam around and don’t follow straight paths. They don’t follow waypoints, but instead ‘search’ for the player after they spotted or heard him. Also they only attack the player periodically instead of continuously.
Also I would like to know if AI Trees are working in multiplayer or if you know some tricks to get them to work properly in multiplayer on server+client.

Thanks and keep it up!