Upcoming Dev kit 206.2 Update !

TBH i was hoping that means we have less limits around varibles like Max Stats not just current ect the varibles, functions, events that were locked and only avalible to C++. I could be well and truly wrong tho.

I’m hoping that’s what it means too

Just downloaded the Dev Kit last night and noticed that the dragon was not in it. Will it be back in with this update?

Slightly re-assureing im not the only one that gets this idea from that. Fingers Crossed anyway.

If that were the case, what would be the advantages of a TC? Isn’t that the prime reason to do a TC vs. a mod?

HOW MUCH LONGER, I’m dying for them to release something already lol.

Prettny anxious as well but Im going to head to bed early and hope for a busy day on the mod tomorrow. Happy modding everyone

Epic launcher not showing any update

Because it will be a couple days for launcher to have update this thread is to manual update if you want.

Why the delay when they sprooked the change over???
The ease of the launcher… force people to update at the time, then revert??? wtf

Hmmmm last time i did the manual my DevKit had errors up the wall would of been nice if they held up 2 days and announced it when the launcher had it.

I figured out why the update was supposed to appear “today/tonight” on the 31st August… but still hasn’t appeared 4 days later.

Wildcard Studios is located near the event horizon of a small black hole.

Whilst they have mastered the art of wormhole travel, due to gravitational time dilation their today/tonight means a week or more on Earth.

We just need to figure out the approximate size of their nearby black hole to accurately calculate when the update will arrive…

well they took the update notes away ect so at this point everyone pretty quiet now just waiting and the ppl that do know well who knows :frowning:

Maby bugs with allowing us certain parts that were locked?, and hopefully just pushing out on launcher only.

What? They haven’t removed any update notes. Their patch notes still reference the update to the dev kit, but we just don’t have it yet.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/ last night before i went to bed said the release was “tonight eastern” but got removed

It’s under “Current Version”. It was released today.

yeah and it says added devkit and it didnt yet im wondering links info anything ppl have been really active,quick and helpful till now lol any ideas would be wonderful

While i understand that you are annoyed by the lack of updates, please refrain from posting this kind of comments. They contribute nothing to the current discussion.

Like everyone on this forum, i’m also waiting for the update to have more modding possibilites & update current mods but complaining that way will achieve nothing.

The update will come, be a little more patient like the rest of us.

I’ll contact wildcard to make the feelings of the modding community known about the lack of updates / communication.

Cheers for letting the devs know for us, any chance you could ask them if they could atleast drop us an update in terms of what * Dev Kit: ALL editable variables are now automatically read/write exposed to Blueprint. The power… the power!!! will unlock is there still gonna be limits ect? then im happy to wait as long as needed.