Upcoming Dev kit 206.2 Update !

Hey guys, dev kit 206.2 is coming soon.

Features :
Game content updated to 206.2

• Dev Kit: Added capability for Total Conversions to use inherited PrimalGameData to stay in sync with live game.
  • Dev Kit: ALL editable variables are now automatically read/write exposed to Blueprint. The power… the power!!!

Links :

Post will be updated with the google drive link & github dll’s as soon as they are available.

**Previous Patch Notes : **

https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?76671-ARK-Dev-Kit-Update-Notes!-(Version-201-6)

Yeah! Thanks !

Eagerly awaiting!

Is this just a content update or are they bringing in any new features and bug fixes?

arent they updating the launcher anymore? the manual update broke my game so i dont think ill do that again

Hi,

We don’t have any release notes so I can’t say exactly what it contains, other then the updated content. I can however confirm that the launcher will be updated with the same information, it just takes longer, so if you want it now you can do the manual method - but you can also wait until the launcher pushes the update.

Thank you VERY much! Highly anticipated!!

so not all updates are done on the launcher?

They are just a day or so after

From Steam post Update 106 tonight!:

• Dev Kit: Added capability for Total Conversions to use inherited PrimalGameData to stay in sync with live game.
  • Dev Kit: ALL editable variables are now automatically read/write exposed to Blueprint. Unlimited Power!!!

YESSSSSS!!!

Ahhhh YEAHHHHH!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That is fantastic news.

Eagerly awaiting!~

woot woot!

WOOOOT WOOT! I hope this fixes some errors im having with uploading to steam :C

Could you elaborate on what exactly this means?

Sounds to me TC’s can now grab data from clients core PrimalData to allow TC’s to work regardless of the clients game version.

“Dev Kit: ALL editable variables are now automatically read/write exposed to Blueprint. The power… the power!!!”

I’m still a noob, can someone explain what this means?

^it sounds like we can edit the vanilia blueprint without to do it as a TC