Unreal marketplace section of Epic games launcher unresponsive

Just lately nothing I click on opens, I can’t purchase anything, can’t even open products to go to their preview page. I click on my wishlist and it doesn’t click where the cursor is but clicks about a hand span to the left like the mouse is being projected to the left. Completely unusable, how to fix please?

Yep, it doesn’t work for me either. I have tried to use their contact from and send a log and this ironically also doesn’t work. The marketplace via any other browser seems to open fine, so it’s something causing an issue when in the launcher.

I suspect something to do with these messages in my log might help diagnose it:

[ 31][SignInRouter]    Best Match: invalid - [0] states compared
[ 31][SignInRouter]    Navigation Canceled.

Seems like the issue is now resolved after the latest launcher update.

I have this same problem on the latest version of the launcher.
Deleting Webcache didn’t work.
Uninstalling and re-installing didn’t work.
Navigation works fine in all browsers except Epic Games Launcher…

This still seems broken. Every tab’s navigation works except the marketplace.
Tried reinstalling, deleting appdata in between reinstalls. Nothing

I had this happen again, but I am using a Pi Hole as an ad blocker, do you have any firewall rules or changes to hosts file that may be causing this? The solution for me was to whitelist: tracking.epicgames.com

I guess the analytics is somehow attached to the event, probably they want to know what items you’re looking for on the marketplace. I can only think this is by accident that it silently fails as they much be tracking the game store as well, but that works fine.

1 Like

Can confirm, works after whitelisting mentioned domain in pihole.
Thanks!

I just deleted everything inside this folders
“C:\Users\Me_\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher” and
“C:\Users\Me_\AppData\Local\Epic Games”…
then reinstall Epic_games_launcher…
offcours i’ve lost all my projects icons from “Library”… but it not so big deal

Also can confirm this fixed it for me! “tracking.epicgames.com” needed to be added as a firewall exception.

This junk never ever worked for me.
Epic game own client just useless if you need to find new assets on Marketplace.

I had the same issue. tried the removal of the folders and reinstall. but adding the tracking.epicgames.com to pihole it worked great

When Unreal Marketplace was unresponsive to me, I tried turning off my VPN and now it works.