Unreal Engine emission material not working

Hey im trying to set up a localized volume material, currently it isnt doing anything. Does anyone know what is wrong with my node setup?

Here’s a basic setup from the docs page

this is the tutorial i watched, if you go to about 10:30 he starts the set up and he has a good material off the bat. I think ive got the wrong nodes, do you know which ones hes using? he pressed 1 and 3 on the numpad and it gave him his nodes, i dont have that set up.

Your color parameters should be connected to emmisive color. If you need albedo, it should be connected to a single value param.

what is the name of the single value parameter in the node search up?

If you want it to be emmisive, you will also need to add a single value parameter (1 + click) to set the “glow” or Emmisive Power value.
Color param (3 + click) and “glow” should must go to a “Multiply”, and the result to emmisive color. That will give the effect you are looking for.

Thats is for surface materials…
If you need volume, you should check this Using Volume Textures | Unreal Engine 4.27 Documentation

what is the name of the single value parameter, as you can see in this screenshot from the tutorial i linked, he is only using one. What is the name of this so i can look it up