Unreal engine editor breaks my internet connection

Hi all. I, like many here, really want to learn the unreal engine and make my own little project. However, I ran into the following problem.
Technical specs:
PC - Lenovo Legion Y520
CPU - Intel Core I5-7300HQ
RAM - 24 Gb
GPU - GTX1060 MaxQ (3Gb VRAM)
Network Adapter - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A
UnrealEngine version - 5.2.1
OS info - Windows 11 Pro 22H2 (build 22621.2134)

What happened?
After about 10 seconds after launching the Unreal editor, the Internet connection disappears. This means that I cannot access the Internet using the browser and other programs on the system, i.e. there are problems with the connection in general in the system. However, it is possible to use commands like ping or trace (for example ping 1.1.1.1, tracert 8.8.8.8) and these commands complete successfully, which indicates that the problem is at the application level according to the OSI model.

What have I tried?

1. obviously, I tried to close the editor. Result - did not help, the connection was not restored.
UPD: Once when the editor was closed, the connection was restored, now we can say with certainty that the problem is precisely because of the editor

2. Tried to disconnect and connect to the network with the editor open and closed. Result - didn’t work
3. Disable and enable the network device in Device Manager. Result - didn’t work (Whether the editor is open or closed does not matter.)
4. Tried to connect to another access point and also via wired connection. The result is similar: after starting the editor, the connection is lost
5. Tried the tips from article on unrealengine forum ( turned off everything related to energy saving and checked for driver updates) Result - nothing
6. Changed timeouts in BaseEngine config file:
[HTTP]
HTTPTimeout = 10
HttpConnectionTimeout = 10
HttpRecieveTimeout = 10
HttpSendtimeout = 10

Result - didn’t work
7. Restarting the computer. Result - the connection is restored until the moment the editor is launched, after - all over again

I would really appreciate any ideas how to solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Hello, have the same problem.

Did you have a chance to solve this issue somehow?

Thank you!

The same issue persists! Whenever I open the editor, my internet slows down significantly. Prior to opening the editor, I have a speed of 900 Mbps, but afterward, it drops to 5 Mbps.