Unreal Engine crashes when trying to simulate the game or when using VR Preview

Hello! I am trying to test changes I made to the game and I get this thing in my crash report

I cannot understand what I have to do
Regardless of is Streaming enabled or disabled I get the same results
I Assume it’s related to World partition having issues, but I don’t have any idea how to solve it

Unreal Engine 5.4.4

Assertion failed: RuntimeStreamingData.IsEmpty() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\RuntimeHashSet\WorldPartitionRuntimeHashSetStreamingGeneration.cpp] [Line: 245]

UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorldPartitionRuntimeHashSet::GenerateStreaming() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\RuntimeHashSet\WorldPartitionRuntimeHashSetStreamingGeneration.cpp:245]
UnrealEditor_Engine!`FWorldPartitionStreamingGenerator::DumpStateLog'::`26'::<lambda_3>::operator()() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionStreamingGeneration.cpp:1919]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorldPartition::GenerateContainerStreaming() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionStreamingGeneration.cpp:1960]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorldPartition::GenerateStreaming() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionStreamingGeneration.cpp:1846]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorldPartition::OnBeginPlay() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartition.cpp:432]
UnrealEditor_Engine!V::TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance::ExecuteIfSafe() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:667]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!TMulticastDelegate<void __cdecl(bool),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::Broadcast() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl.inl:956]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::StartPlayInEditorSession() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\PlayLevel.cpp:2551]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::StartQueuedPlaySessionRequestImpl() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\PlayLevel.cpp:1167]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::StartQueuedPlaySessionRequest() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\PlayLevel.cpp:1068]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Tick() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\EditorEngine.cpp:1902]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Tick() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdEngine.cpp:550]
UnrealEditor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:5921]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMain() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:180]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:118]
UnrealEditor!LaunchWindowsStartup() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:258]
UnrealEditor!WinMain() [D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:298]
UnrealEditor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [D:\a\_work\1\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

Greetings @DarbleBro_TTV

Welcome to the Unreal Engine Forum! I’d start with double checking and ensure that you have the hash class set. I’ve saw that cause this a few times. Let me know what you find.

1 Like

The Level I had this issue occur on did not have “Runtime has class” in the World Partition setup, it just did not appear

Streaming is disabled because it causes issues with other things in my project

It might be the root of the issue

on the other level where this setting exists - stuff works just fine, I guess we can call this a solution of the problem, Thank you, now I just gotta move the project to a different map

Oh, I see. Well, I’m glad that you found a solution even if it wasn’t the ideal one. Have a good day!