Unreal Engine Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) with Dozer

Hi guys,

Over a year ago I published Dozer, which is a simple CI/CD runner, which you can use on your workstation or a build server.

Then I published a guide on how to use it for continuous deployment to the Microsoft Store.

Recently, I needed a similar automated CI/CD pipeline for Android / Google Play. But this time, instead of writing a guide here on the Unreal Forums, I decided to create a GitHub repository, to make things easier for you all to integrate into your project as a Git submodule. And to make it easy for others to improve this pipeline using pull requests.

Perhaps the best would be keeping this thread as a general resource for simple Unreal Engine CI/CD, just in case I need it for any other app stores in the future, or if anyone else wants to add their own pipelines to be run under Dozer.

Hereā€™s what weā€™ve got so far:

• Unreal Engine to Microsoft Store CI/CD
  • Unreal Engine to Google Play CI/CD
  • Unreal Engine to Steam CI/CD
  • Unreal Engine Code Plugin to Unreal Engine Marketplace

The guides and sample pipelines can be found in this GitHub repository.

I will be happy for your feedback, so we can make this better for everyoneā€™s use.

4 Likes

Also added a sample pipeline for preparing UE Code Plugins for publishing on the UE Marketplace.

This is Amazing!!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this! This is perfect for solo devs or small teams that donā€™t have the budget for a build server or the team capacity to set up and maintain a fully fledged pipeline.

1 Like

When i try the command:
dozer CI\shared\sample-pipelines\microsoft-store\deploy.yaml --gui
says: ā€œThe term ā€˜dozerā€™ is not recognized as a cmdlet nameā€ any suggestion??

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

This means that either that:

• Your path is wrong.
  • The path doesnā€™t contain dozer.exe
  • You havenā€™t restarted the console window after you have added Dozerā€™s location to your system Path

Hope this helps out.