Unreal Engine 5 | DUNE - House Atreides in 4K & Anamorphic Camera

Hello everyone, first time posting here, please im in the wrong section let me know :smiley:

Since i am a huge a fan of last Dune movie, the mood and cinematography was top notch, so i decided to challenge myself and recreate some scenes from the movie using [#unrealengine]

So i started with House Atreides. It was fun working on this personal project, and i am planning to do more, let me know in the comment if you wanna see more from Dune Universe or lets select some scene together.
Here is some early Rnds

Hope you like

Cheers

6 Likes

Hi there @Kazuyasama,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

Just wanted to hop into this thread and say you did indeed categorize this post in the right place. Additionally, this entire video is just beautiful. I can definitely see the Dune inspiration, however, it was the lighting that caught my eye initially. It feels so serene but really emphasizes the beauty of this room you’ve displayed. Wonderfully done :slight_smile:

Do you happen to have an ArtStation with any of your other work that we can check out?

Hi

Thanks for your message, i have some videos on youtube i stopped using artstation since a while.
you can check some other stuff i did and im also working on other scenes from Dune, i love the vibe and mood of the movie, so cinematic and mature.

Thanks again for your time i really appreciate it

Cheers

1 Like

Have to agree about how cinematic Dune felt throughout the entire movie. It somehow maintained it’s beauty throughout so replicating it so well is definitely a huge accomplishment :slight_smile:

1 Like