Unreal Engine 5 Collab Viewer issues

Hi,

I’ve created a brand new project for collab viewer in UE5, where I want to be able to connect to a server with both PC and Oculus Quest 2 headsets.

Connecting with the headsets is fine when running the sample level, but the login menu level when the package is created doesnt seem to create the VR actor… I cant select anything and the controllers arent recognised.

I have the following settings enabled which I thought may be the issues:

• start in VR.
  • package for Oculus Quest and Quest 2

Does anyone have any ideas what I could try or if the collab viewer login menu worked out of the box for you with UE5?

The collaborative viewer template is not 100% configured to work on Quest and Quest 2. You’ll have to modify the multiplayer session menu to work in VR, and set the game mode to use the VR Pawn.

2 Likes

Also interested in this set up. Were you able to get working?

1 Like

This is something that is very clear, but the way to do this is why I came to the forum. How to make this modification? There is no short tutorial anywhere on how to perform these modifications. It really seems to me something not so complex, but it is difficult for beginners. The template works fine, but when switching to VR MODE, it doesn’t “enter” the model, as if not activating the command.

2 Likes

Hey all

This has become a problem for me to look at now as well. Has an official guide on how to modify this been created or is it still a case of “Figure it out on your own”?

I’m guessing not unfortunatley