Unreal Engine 4.27.2 freezes on hitting launch on a VR project

Hi everyone, I have a problem I need to solve fast.

I’m using Unreal Engine 4.27.2 on Windows 10 to develop a project in VR. My problem is that every time I hit launch on any VR project, even a newly created one, the whole editor freezes and I must kill it from the Task Manager. The Task Manager also shows several UE4 processes starting and running, even the very VR project I just launched, but the editor is frozen and I can’t use anything, even the message interfaces displaying freeze.

When I first installed the editor last month, it worked perfectly fine. Then I installed Android Studio, Oculus Developer Hub and changed some of the project settings shown on some tutorials on YouTube to deploy the application directly on my Quest 2 (failing to deploy, by the way), and then some Windows Updates ran.

I can’t figure out what the problem might be and how to fix it, and can’t find anything useful on the Internet or the forum. I’ve tried updating the Nvidia driver (I’m using a GTX 1650 Super), reinstalling UE and SteamVR, and creating new projects, nothing prevents the freezes.

A colleague of mine can launch a VR project using the same editor, headset and similar configuration.

Can anyone give me some advice, please?