We are searching for UE4 developers for AI, player character design, UI/UX and generalist level design and game building. If you are in the New York City area and are looking to work in Manhattan, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or pdf format.
Unreal 4 Developer– VR / AR Entertainment & Solutions Firm – New York
Labrodex Studios, a well-funded and growing virtual/augmented reality entertainment and enterprise solutions company is searching for hands-on Unreal Engine 4 Programmers to work on VR and AR titles in UE4. We are looking to open a New York City office.
Please email your resume to email@example.com in Word or pdf format with salary requirements.
In this position, you’ll be working with our in-house team on current UE4 projects. We are looking for someone who has 2+ years of experience as a developer in the game industry or Enterprise area with AR and VR. You should have experience with Unreal (UE4), Blueprints and Visual Studio with an exceptional understanding of using C++ for low level optimizations. If you want to make an impact to the face of virtual reality development and meet the below criteria, we would like to speak with you.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience developing in the Unreal Engine 4.
- Must have strong understanding of using C++ in the Unreal Environment for concepts such as broadcasting events to blueprints, utilizing multithreading for optimization, object deserialization for handling compressed binaries, and converting blueprint on tick logic to C++.
- Must have knowledge of good object-oriented software engineering practices.
- Must be able to manage existing code base and write new, well-structured, readable code.
- Must have exceptional problem solving and debugging skills.
- Must be familiar with integrating and maintaining codebases across different streams using version source control.
- Experience with console or PC development like resolving PS4 technical requirement checklist for FQA or platform equivalent a plus.
- Shipped a multiplayer or networked game on PC, XboxOne, Switch, or PS4 using UE4.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Word or pdf format with salary requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a ground-floor opportunity at a rapidly growing VR/3D entertainment software firm. If you are looking for entry into this space, please send us your resume!
Unreal 4 Developer, Unreal 4 Software Engineer, Unreal 4 Game Designer, UE4, UE3, Gaming / Unreal 4 / Virtual Reality / VR / Entertainment / 3D Gaming / New York / Long Island / Video Game Design