Unreal academy login issue

Hey I keep having this issue as I would like to learn more about unreal studios and use Unreal’s Unreal Academy but when I go to register for it I keep getting this message.

There was an issue logging in.
Please try again in a few minutes."
I keep trying and get nowhere. If anyone has got in or has similar issues id love the help.
Thanks

I’m having the same problem and nothing will solve it. I tried cleaning the cache, cookies, internet history, tried using another browser, tried even another internet connection and nothing will solve. the issue keeps happening.

Same problem.

I have the same problem, can’t register to the academy, has anyone found a solution?

Hi everyone. If you’re having problems logging in, please email [EMAIL=“UOLSupport@epicgames.com”]UOLSupport@epicgames.com and we can get it sorted. It may be one of a couple different things, but its solvable.

Thanks,

Edit 2/3/2020: Updated email address

@chrismmurray_EG I’m facing the same issue since the new Unreal Academy went live in May. Tried sending an e-mail to that address but it bounced. Is there a way we can do this?

Thanks,
Alex

i have the same problem att this moment, any solution ?

I have the same problem, will try the above email.

Same here.

All, please submit the details of your issue in a message to the new email address, [EMAIL=“UOLSupport@epicgames.com”]UOLSupport@epicgames.com

Thanks

Hi All,

On 02/01/2020 There was a 3 hour window where the Online Learning portal was down. This has since been resolved. If you continue to have issues, please don’t hesitate to use submit a help request to the email listed above (UOLSupport@Epicgames.com).

Thanks!

Hi is the unreal ending learning portal down right now? I keep getting the following error " 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. when attempting to log in

Down for me as well…

Hi Everyone. There was a platform update that deployed over the weekend. So there was some intermittent down time. Apologies for the inconvenience. We should be back up and running now. If you find any problems with this new update or anything in the future (related to Online Learning) feel free to email us at UOLSupport@Epicgames.com.

Best,

Hi.
When I try to login to the learning portal it redirects me to a Litmos page, where it says it will send me a list of URLs I am allowed to see.

It seems it got fixed now.
Thanks.

Thanks Everyone… we were undergoing scheduled maintenance…

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1747091-unreal-online-learning-undergoing-maintenance-april-17

Everyone should be good now.

Last night I logged in with no problem 6 hours ago, now it redirect me here but when I enter my username and password nothing happens…

Am i right, unreal academy is placed on learn.unrealengine.com?
I’m also has an error, that my link has expired.

working now thanks :smiley: