UNREAL 5 VULKAN FAILED TO SELECT PHYSICAL DEVICE AFTER PASSING PROFILE CHECKS

My boys and I want to start developing a game. MMO online hosted by us on our own server. I have an Unraid hypervisor. The virtual machine is a Ubuntu server 22.04. I downloaded unreal 5 from git. Went through all the steps. Everything went fine until I tried to start the program. The error I get is “UNREAL 5 VULKAN FAILED TO SELECT PHYSICAL DEVICE AFTER PASSING PROFILE CHECKS”. I am sure this is my fault. I’m not doing something.

The plan is to network into the server from our other VM’s to make changes to the game. I want us all to be able to make changes to the game from any of our computers. I have been google searching different things. It is my hope you will just say “here is a link”.

some things we want to do:

Make changes to game from different computers in network.
Run Unreal 5 on a Virtual Machine with no video card pass though
Make it an mmo with souls like battle system

we have talked about integrating blockchain and have our in game currency be a token on Ethereum.

I’m sure what ever you send me will work. So I will thank you before. I look forward to your response

I have not yet found a solution to this. I dont have a video card on the virtual machine. Nor do I need one to run headless. Where can I go to show me the way to install Unreal 5.3 headless as a dedicated server

Try to update graphics drivers

I had the same issue i just went to a earlier driver version

I am using Ubuntu 22.04LTS