Unreal 5.0 crashing on startup

Hello, I’m having trouble loading the projects I built with UE5 Early Access and Preview in the latest UE5 release. I’ve been able to start a new project without any crashes. However, I have one UE5 project that hangs on loading at 45%, and another that opens the editor and starts compiling shaders, and then crashes after about 15 seconds.

I’ve looked at the suggestions in the following link, and I’ve tried temporarily removing Bridge from the plugins folder, and deleting the folder from Appdata: Unreal Engine 5 crashes on Start up

I’ve also tried a re-install. Here’s my crash log from one of the projects that I can’t load:

LoginId:1b00dc2a4407719da7436f9a968ef92b
EpicAccountId:445f57506d4a454ba56966761c3348fe

Assertion failed: LoadBalancer->IsEmpty() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Renderer\Private\InstanceCulling\InstanceCullingContext.cpp] [Line: 1152]

UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Renderer
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

Any other suggetsions?

I could probably delete these old projects and forget about them, but it doesn’t seem good to be starting new projects when old ones don’t load.

Edit: I know that “hanging on 45%” usually means that the engine is loading shaders. I’m more concerned about the projects that load and start compiling for a few seconds and then crash out.