Unreal 4.26 - Movie render Queue with Anti-aliasing problem - Cameras not blending correctly

Hi

I have encountered an issue when i render a sequence out using the movie render queue with the anti alias setting.
I have a simple sequence with two cameras blending between themselves so from position A to B, it plays fine in the game window. This is using the camera blend as seen below.

When i render this as an avi it looks correct, when i render this an image sequence png/jpg it also appears fine.( using movie render queue )

However when I add anti alias with a setting Temporal sample count of 8 or more, the part where the two cameras blend between each other appears incorrect. It looks like the camera is transitioning back to world position 0,0,0 first then back instead of the two cameras positions.
This is ONLY happening when i render with the anti-aliasing setting ( which i need to improve the quality )

Im assuming this is a bug? I have no player start in the scene which i thought was the issue but it appears not. ( i tested this in unreal 5 and it has the same result )
Any help would be appreciated.
Terry