Hi **Kartoffel89 ! **
I made a lot of mistakes because I discovered the world of 3D video game design and team management, market studies, creation of websites and network functions, etc …
I have learned a lot and have a great experience in many practices related to the field of video game creation as:
-
The choice and use of many 3D software (choice of licenses, etc …) with the creation of workflow, now I know how to create clothes on any human model, play with APEX which was not easy before.
-
I also learned how to use Blender for 3D animation and set up a perfect workflow that does not require retarget and other complications, in addition to adding animation on the fly.
-
Compose epic music that require a really Powerfull PC
-
And so much more, it was too much… my bad too…
And indeed it moved forward and backwards because of undisciplined members, we even had a very good result at a certain time and then it all collapses because of one or two unhappy guys -.-
Then I got fed up by trying to manage Gremlins so i let them do their thing in their corners, hoping no more…
Then I start to learn and follow tutorials and create the beginning of the game alone in 2 months only with a rotting PC that have 7 years old,
then later the hard drive crash…
After redemption of hard disk re installation windows, UE4, etc … Resume since my backup but I had not everything. But hey !? I keep going ! XD
Later it was the final bouquet with the graphics card AMD that grilled and I found myself using an even older PC that does not have a 3D graphics card and slow exceptional thanks to its 2GB of RAM … So Use UE4 in these conditions it is simply excluded, already that waiting times with the previous PC was very long …
In short after sweating loudly to save and pay me a real fast and powerful PC to save time, I am finally ready to complete the game with or without a team.
But already the troubles begin, my previous work is not compatible with the last version of UE4 …
So I’m going to start everything from the beginning I think …
I bought the Two Handed Sword Animset Pro which will help partly to accelerate the project because there are globally 400 animations to realize.
So if I can find a **developer partner BP / C ++ we can accelerate the release of the first playable demo game **in just a few months and move on to the next steps …
Having funds helps enormously, but for now I have nothing to show that is worth big money.

