Universal Character Customization System

Great to hear you will be submitting soon! I’m really excited to see the showcase video and finally get my hands on this :slight_smile:

Is this on the store yet? I keep searching.

Hi guys! It’s been quite a while, but I’ll finally be able to submit this to the marketplace.

I made a 3 minute promotional video showcasing the features of this package (Please note that the video is speed up roughly x2 or x3, the actual hair wind animations & eye blinking are much slower in reality)

Thank you all for your patience and I’m sorry for the unexpected delays.

This keeps looking better and better!

I can only agree, looks like someone knows his stuff :smiley:

Can’t wait to see this in the marketplace

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I just submitted the package to the marketplace so it’s now pending approval.

I added a few new screenshots to the first post and a more detailed features list.

Best regards

That’s very interesting! Thank you for mentioning it.

I think it might be a good option to consider down the road, although for now I expect to deliver clothes for free in frequent updates (provided that sales are good enough).

As for networking, I’m afraid it won’t be supported initially as it adds way too many layers of complexity.

This looks really good! Most likely a buy for me! Apologies if you answered this couldn’t find it in the thread, but what will be the price? Thanks for all your work!

Thank you! It will probably be around $100, which seems to be the price point for most character systems, although they seem to be mostly male or female only.

It’s still pending approval two months later?

I recently submitted a package, so I’m curious what the review time is.

any word on approval?

… checking back every day…

Why hasn’t this been approved yet?

Sorry. I’m afraid that the epic marketplace team is being extremely picky with this package.

The current problem is that the female mesh has nipples so they originally asked for texture blurring. I fixed the textures and they originally accepted the changes, but suddently they determined that the mesh has the shape of nipples even though they are not textured so further work is required to retopologize the mesh, which will cause skinning problems, texturing problems and so on.

I’m really sorry for the delays but such changing requirements have been challenging to say the least.

I’ll keep doing my best to get this into the marketplace. Although I could publish just the male section right away I want the system to be complete and not require two separate purchases, which would be a chaos to implement for the end users.

[USER=“15635”]FS Creations[/USER] I think you could publish the project for sale unaltered in a third party website, like CGTrader?

Hey guys! It’s finally been released! I just updated the original post with the marketplace link.

As a bonus gift for the several months delay, I added a simple feet-placement IK system as well to the Animation BP.

I also uploaded an overview video showcasing the main features and how to use the system.

Please do let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Thank you all!

Great news! Congratulations on the release! I’ll be picking this up very soon. I asked a while back about making custom clothes for the characters and you mentioned it was very easy to do in Blender. Could you make a tutorial on creating some simple clothing in Blender and then importing to Unreal? That’s the last piece of the puzzle :slight_smile:

Also, if you don’t have a Discord, I recommend creating one for support.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I just added a tutorial for adding custom clothing.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

By the way, I made some improvements to the breasts deformation on the latest update, that also includes support for 4.25. It hasn’t rolled out yet (the marketplace team is probably very busy with updating all the packages to 4.25) but it will probably be done by the start of the week.

As for the discord, it’s a great suggestion! I’ll probably create one if there is there are many support requests, although for now think that this thread will be good enough.

Thank you!

Thank you for making the tutorial! I really appreciate it :slight_smile: I got it recently so I’ll play around with it and let you know if I have any questions. Cheers!