Unexplained collision behaviour in VR template

Greetings.
I noticed that there is a different collision behavior for the same static mesh in VR template. I use the motion controller map and I add to the level a cube static mesh (taken from the starter content folder). Then I rename it and change its original dimensions. Also I add a material to it. You can see in the first photo that this static mesh behaves properly and blocks the teleport inside of it.

Then I use this same static mesh and create a BP from it. This BP now does not behave the same as the static mesh although that it has the same collision. The problem is that it allows the player to teleport inside of it as you can see in the second photo.

Why does this happen? How can I fix the BP in order to behave properly and block the teleport? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your reply. The nav mesh area is displayed with P in my version. As you can see in the photo the nav mesh behaves almost properly in my case. The only problem is the “blocked” area (the grey stripe…) that has not updated properly even when I removed the nav modifier volume that used to be placed there. I moved the nav mesh and changed its size in order to update and fix this spot but nothing happened…

As you can see in the photo, both the meshes allow the user to even stand on top of them but as I said the BP version (tall one) also allows the teleport inside of it. I am still confused and trying to find a solution. Any more ideas would be appreciated.

*Update. I moved again the nav mesh volume and now the grey area is gone but the problem with the meshes is still there.