UnderWater Question

So lets say I’m underwater in my little submarine, and I can walk around and look out the windows. How would I be able to have clear non wet vision in the sub, and then when I go out swimming have the post processing switch to wet and water? I poked through UE4 threads relating to water but not much success. Just curious as to how you would do this. :slight_smile:

Update: Is there a way to exceed the numeral of 10 in this picture for Fog Density? Could I go in some kind of ini? Because I need more than 10 and that’s as far as it will go.

The easiest way would be to place a post process into your level (disabled “enabled” in the properties of it) - add a trigger to the exit of the submarine - add the trigger + the post process volume into your level bp - now get a set “enabled” node and activate it when the player touches the trigger.

Now inside the submarine the volume is disabled and when you touch the trigger it gets enabled :slight_smile:

09bd621fbcc9cc4ae7f5633a050580492b2062d4.jpeg

Thank you very much. Appreciated!

Update: Is there a way to exceed the numeral of 10 in this picture for Fog Density? Could I go in some kind of ini? Because I need more than 10 and that’s as far as it will go.