Unable to start UE5.3 package on Quest3

No, not exactly. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Basically, to use the VR Preview, I deactivate the OpenXR plugins & keep the MetaXR one activated.

To package & launch one the Quest, I activate the OpenXR plugins & also keep the MetaXR one active.

Truth is, I really have no idea why it’s working that way, but at least it works …

Could you try using a get user or get display frequency from said plugin to see if they trigger?

I don’t know how to do that, as I started UE 2 weeks ago. Could you explain how to do that ?

I’ve updated the tutorial for Unreal Engine 5.3.2 for Meta Quest VR to use version 62 of Meta’s plugins and made a number of other small updates (Unreal Engine 5.3.2 for Meta Quest VR | Community tutorial). Note: You do not have to install the plugins in the Marketplace directory, and you no longer need to work around the VR Preview issues found in version 60 of Meta’s plugin (for VR). As for XR pass-through issues, I’ve been using the Meta build of Unreal Engine from Github as it’s still early days; I can add a workaround to the guide on getting pass-through working if people want?

As always, the setup for the guide is on a fresh Windows 11 install. Have fun with Meta Quest v62!