Unable to join Fortnite servers... but all systems operational?

UnrealEditorFortnite_L.zip (115.0 KB)

Thank you!

Hello,

I had the same issue. Not sure if fixed but I uploaded it as a Private Session, when loading Fortnite up separately, the Private Code worked.

Hopefully this helped,

Doc.

Hello @whatsup_Doc !

Eventually all issues for me and many others were solved couple of hours after Epic Online Services Maintenance!

1 Like

Ta-daah! Timeouts are back!

Since yesterday I restarted experiencing unrealiable connectivity to UEFN session… which makes Verse debugging and development really much harder.

https://status.epicgames.com/ - reports all systems operational

Am I the only one experiencing degraded connectivity?

(It was really nice to have some days of reliable connectivity to sessions right after EOS refresh)

1 Like

Thats odd, my UEFN and Fortnite connection seem to have resolved itself.

Once my connectivity was back to normal, I rushed to finish my map and release it promptly, making sure to not to run into further issues.

1 Like

Happy for you @whatsup_Doc !

today I got excited when it worked at the first run… but now we’re back in timeout zone.

I blocked internet access to everything else… but still timing out most of the time.

Very difficult and extremely time consuming, to iterate and test VERSE scripts in this condition.

1 Like

Hi @enealefons
see LS-0018: Application is still running - Epic Games Store Support

1 Like

thank you @Jimbohalo10 ! Unfortunately it doesn’t apply to my case :slight_smile:
looks a bit more complicated. Thank you for sharing though!

Wish I could be of more help but I am pretty new to UEFN and know nothing about Verse, haha. Good Luck with finding a solution!

Doc

1 Like

Hi @enealefons ,
curious if you have a big enough page file
Add a bigger page file

1 Like

Hi @Jimbohalo10 ! yes, I have 33k paging

is it solved?..I’m facing same issue

Hi @SOLAROHITH91 ! Today I’m managing to login and test my scripts…
But out of superstition I’m kind of afraid to say that “it’s solved” :smiley:

Maybe try https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/c-Category_Fortnite/c-Fortnite_TechnicalSupport/how-do-i-change-my-dns-servers-on-my-platform-to-connect-to-fortnite-a000086022

3 Likes

Hey @enealefons !

Something happened last night that I had to share. I was exporting a video and was going to load up Fortnite to pass time. Well, I had that lovely error you had here. I wasn’t running UEFN at all, so theres no connection to that.

Last time I can recall having the issue was when I had a few livestreams up and other programs. In both scenarios, I had a very high CPU usage (100% couple times I checked). Not sure what the correlation could be but it is interesting.

Hopefully you can get something out of this,

Doc.

1 Like

Having this issue now. Tried a lot of different methods online. Cleared my caches, tried cable wifi, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled fortnite, etc, all failed. Its verbatim to what the original poster is experiencing. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @saccbawl ! Did it get better on your side? Have you found any solution?
I had a day of semi-reliable connectivity and since yesterday night I’m back in “almost impossible to connect” mode.

1 Like

For the records, since I had no problem connecting from Asia (with limited bandwidth) and now I’m in Europe, for some reason I thought that maybe VPN connection via US could help… So today I tried but… NOT A SOLUTION.

Still very unlikely to connect, today much worse than usual.

I’m in the middle of training a company on Verse and UEFN and stating that the current situation without an apparent solution is really not ideal… is a bit of an understatement :smiley:

Have you tried dns solution here Unable to join Fortnite servers... but all systems operational? - #35 by latunda

if you tried and it worked, please mark it as solution