Unable to Join a Game with my account as party leader. Players cannot join my game when I am party leader BUG Fps Game Devices

Reference ID

c6398cac-4695-f71f-156b-32b624aca10b

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Summary

I am unable to ready up in the lobby and other players are unable to ready up when I am party leader. When I make someone else party leader, then everyone can ready up. I have tried changing matchmaking region settings set to public private AND friends only and am still unable to join a game with my account as me being party leader!

Steps to Reproduce

1. Only For this map I created, I Choose Creative map using map code search
  2. I invite a player to the lobby to test the game i made
  3. they are stuck on updating at 0% for about 5 minutes minimum.
  4. Autostart timer set to 90 seconds.
  5. Players dont spawn in time.
  6. Severe lag (Might be guard spawners linked to spawn devices surrounded by mutator zone)

Not sure what I can do but if someone could email me on tips to prevent this from happing?
bhartman102890@gmail.com or dm me

Expected Result

matchmaking and updating error

Observed Result

no error

Platform(s)

PC Xbox Switch

Island Code

7385-3224-0691

Additional Notes

Just need help. I dont want to lose this game too just llike my last game because of bugs that are out of my control.
Request: Wishing we could have increased project size for xl islands, as they are limited to 10 20 foliage assets , 5 rocks, and one centerpiece each with less than 300 tries and materials using 512 textures. This is really hard if that and the optimized materials take up 100% memory. Makes it impossible to build HLODs
wish i could create distant hlods within the assets and fab marketplace assets dont allow lod adjustments.
world partition crashes a game if guard spawners are in the area.

CELL MEMORY: 72,000
project size 97%

Guard Spawners and game play mechanics capture bases, prop manipulators creating lag at 5fps for xbox users.
On pc with Epic graphics, i get 30-60fps