Unable to download from marketplace, 4.3 mac

latest launcher does not allow for downloading assets (after 4.3 release) Im on a MAC

download freezes on message please wait…

Thank you for your report. We have assigned this issue to a member of our support staff, and they will begin investigation as soon as possible. If we are unable to reproduce issue, or we need additional information, our staff member will comment here with additional questions. Otherwise, we will post an ‘Answer’ once we have logged issue in our bug database or we have a solution for it.

In meantime, please be sure to review our suggestions for how to report a bug, and feel free to edit your post if you have additional information to provide.

Thank you.

Hey Muts,

Can you be more specific about what you’re trying to download from Marketplace, and what happens when you try? Which assets are you attempting to download? A screenshot of message you’re getting and a description of when exactly it appears would be helpful.

Did this occur before you updated to 4.3? Were you able to upgrade to 4.3 without any issues? Which OS version are you on, and what are your machine specs?

Thanks!

Hi

I was able to download from markedplace before yes. After latest update of launcher / 4.3 I could not.

im on os x 10.9.3

checking if this has something to with our company firewall settings. Are marketplace assets served differently than before (another location) ?

Hey Muts,

Yes, assets are now saved in a default location known as Vault. They are automatically placed here:

/Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/Launcher/VaultCache

Then when you create a new project from one of these assets, they are pulled from this location.

Hi

thanks for support so far.

We still have issues downloading assets. Are there any rights permissions changed as part of new download location? I have tried as local admin and as my user and no joy (with full read write access)

For most part downloads hangs on please wait… . Wehn trying to dl couch knights it starts dl but drops to 0kbs and stops at 1%

thanks again

Hi Muts,

Could I ask you to try suggestions i had for another user? They ended up getting it ok in end before being able to try it out

Hey Muts,

We haven’t heard from you in awhile, so I’m marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still having trouble downloading assets after trying what Swifty linked to above, please let us know. Thanks!