Unable to create C++ projects

Unable to create C++ projects

Hello guys! I’m not able to create C++ projects on Unreal engine 4.23.0

Here are the actions I’ve taken to fix it without success:

Based on the instructions here: Setting Up Visual Studio Development Environment for C++ Projects in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.2 Documentation
I made sure that my visual studio community 2017 install included the following components but it didn’t work
*Game development with C++
*C++ profiling tools
*Windows 10 SDK (10.0.15063.0)
*Windows 8.1 SDK and UCRT SDK
*Unreal Engine installer

I also ran the verify tool in the Epic Games Launcher and didn’t work either

Below is the error code I’m seeing

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Development Win64 -Project=“C:/Users/ed/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject3/MyProject3.uproject” -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Creating makefile for MyProject3Editor (no existing makefile)
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for MyProject3Editor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:\Users\ed\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject3\MyProject3.uproject” “C:\Users\ed\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject3\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject3Editor\Development\MyProject3Editor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Reflection code generated for MyProject3Editor in 7.408458 seconds
@progress pop
Using Visual Studio 2017 14.16.27023 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023) and Windows 10.0.17763.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
Building 9 actions with 8 processes…
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 0%
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 11%
[1/9] Default.rc2
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 22%
[2/9] ERROR: Unable to open C:\Users\ed\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject3\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject3Editor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.h.txt.tmp for output

As a follow up comment on this question, when I choose the option to create a new project on Blueprint mode and I try to create a new C++ class on it, the following error message appears

Creating makefile for MyProject4Editor (no existing makefile)
Parsing headers for MyProject4Editor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:\Users\ed\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject4\MyProject4.uproject” “C:\Users\ed\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject4\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject4Editor\Development\MyProject4Editor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Reflection code generated for MyProject4Editor in 7.3281105 seconds
Using Visual Studio 2017 14.16.27023 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023) and Windows 10.0.17763.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
Building 7 actions with 8 processes…
[1/7] Default.rc2
[2/7] ERROR: Unable to open C:\Users\ed\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject4\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject4Editor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.h.txt.tmp for output