Unable to compile 4.1, missing headers

When 4.1 got up, i went to github to grab latest code and compile the engine, to then see the c++ source and work on programming. But the compile failed with this errors:

C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.1\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Oculus\LibOVR_025\Include\OVR.h(29): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '../Src/Kernel/OVR_Allocator.h': No such file or directory
1>C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.1\Engine\Source\Developer\TextureFormatDXT\Private\TextureFormatDXT.cpp(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'nvtt/nvtt.h': No such file or directory
1>C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.1\Engine\Source\Developer\MeshUtilities\Private\MeshUtilities.cpp(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'NvTriStrip.h': No such file or directory
1>c:\program files\unreal engine\4.1\engine\plugins\developer\perforcesourcecontrol\source\perforcesourcecontrol\private\PerforceSourceControlPrivatePCH.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'p4/clientapi.h': No such file or directory

complaining about a few missing headers, and such not compiling those modules. The rest of the engine compiles just fine. The code was grabbed properly with gihtub, and it has the 2 requirement zips and the optional zip too.
The important ones are the “NvTriStrip.h”, for MeshUtilities module, and “nvtt/nvtt.h” for TextureFormatDXT
4.0.2 compiled just fine.

Hello,

Does the information provided in this post help to resolve the issue?

[Official] 4.1 The game module does not appear to be up to date - Feedback & Requests - Epic Developer Community Forums

Thanks

At the end, it was becouse i used the required files from github, but the ones that got released with the engine. They updated them after that, and fixed those. I was able to compile just fine by downloading the files again, the updated ones.