Unable to click continue when starting tax interview

On the start page for the tax interview when I click continue nothing happens I have tried this on three different devices any reason to why this could be.

4 Likes

Hey there @MiniZoids! There’s recently been a change in a couple of the forms that may have corrected this issue. Has this been resolved on your end?

I’m having the same issue

Reached out to internal teams to check on this form, does the page just now allow you to continue? Does it refresh?

@MiniZoids Could you give it another try and let me know how it goes?

1 Like

I’m also having the issue, I can click exit and help but continue doesn’t want to register my input fir some reason :confused:

1 Like

@Your_Local_Hobo Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

i’ve got the same issue still have tried different browsers too

I have the same issue , it still won’t let me hit the continue button. it’s very frustrating.

It’s still not working, has this still not been resolved???

Hey there @theJaySkinz! Sounds like there may have been a regression with the form. I’ll report it back to the team!

1 Like

I am having this happen to me to. It will not let me click continue. Any fixs?

Nope, still waiting…

Same problem

I was this close to getting a creator code, but this bug is still active. Please fix this.

Same problem here. Hey everyone!

This has been going on since last year epic needs to fix this I didn’t grind creative for a week for nothing at least let me publish my maps like this is so stupid it’s a simple bug they can’t fix

I am also having this issue. The “Continue” button doesn’t do anything. Has this not been resolved yet?

Same issue, continue button doesn’t work. Any chance of an update?

Could you please try on a different browser?