AVAILABLE ON UE4 MARKETPLACE
This is Version 2.0 of ex-CustomTouchControls asset. New version is available at the same marketplace page, but with new name, because changes are very major and previous name can’t represent all new abilities.
This is highly customizable, easy to use mobile touch components for Unreal Engine 4. You can easily add swipes, pinch to zoom, pan and rotate gestures or virtual joysticks with many different behaviours to your existing characters or actors.
A lot of configuration options will help you gain full control for behaviour tweaking and visual representation. It was started as part of a mobile game and will also continue to evolve along with the game. You can watch the progress of the development of the asset and vote for desired features on special trello board.
• Virtual Joysticks with different behaviours: fixed, floating, single-axis (sliders), pads, etc;
• Swipe Gestures: unidirectional, omnidirectional, eight directional;
• Pinch gestures: zoom, pan and rotate;
• Components compatibility: you can use joystick for movement, swipe or slider for jumping, pad for orientation and pinch to zoom camera together for one pawn;
• Flexible configuration: priorities, bounds, unlimited count of components for one actor/pawn;
• Auto adjustment if screen size or orietation is changed;
• Ability to use UMG Widgets (with animations) as Joystick skins;
• DPI dependent magnitude scaling;
• Visual debug drawing;
TP Character controls tutorial:
Released Games with UTC:
Chasers [iOS, Android] - https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?119655-CHASERS-join-an-awesome-adventure!
Nomte’s Tower [Android] - https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?129275-Nomte-s-Tower-Procedural-platformer-with-a-twist
Zombie Ultra [Android] - https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?98131-Zombie-Ultra-Game-On-GooglePlay
If you have released games made with UE4 and UTC, please let me know! =)