Ultimate Mobile Kit
Firebase mobile implementation for UE4
Ultimate Mobile Kit is a plugin for UE4 that lets you integrate the Firebase platform for iOS & Android.
Firebase is a platform that helps you quickly develop high-quality experiences, grow your user base, and earn more money. Firebase is made up of complementary features that you can mix-and-match to fit your needs. You can focus on making your game and not waste time building complex infrastructure.
Required Unreal Engine 4.15 or above.
Current plugin version: 1.12.0
User Guide: https://gamednastudio.com/plugins/do…_UserGuide.pdf
Buy now on Sellfy (20% OFF): https://sellfy.com/p/fc9C/
Buy now on Marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…e-kit-firebase
★ Mobile Analytics – heart of Firebase, see user behavior and measure attribution from a single dashboard.
★ Cloud Messaging – lets you reliably deliver and receive messages at no cost.
★ Push Notifications – schedule and send from dashboard unlimited notifications to engage the right players at the most relevant time.
★ Authentication – authentication system that supports email & password login and adapters for Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Google Sign-In, and Phone Number Authentication.
★ Instance Id – generate unique user IDs for authentication and security tokens for use with other services.
★ Cloud Storage – store and serve user-generated content like save games, images, audio, video or binary data.
★ Remote Config – update your game without deploying a new version and customize content for different Firebase Analytics audiences and measure results.
★ Performance Monitoring – get insights into how your game performs from your users’ point of view, with automatic and customized performance tracing.
★ Crashlytics – track, prioritize, and fix stability issues with lightweight but powerful, realtime crash reporter that improves your game quality.
★ Dynamic Links – improve acquisition and engagement by bringing users directly to content that they were originally searching for, whether they have your game installed or not.
★ Invites – complete solution for game referrals and sharing, free email and SMS delivery, let your existing players easy share your game.
★ In-App Messaging – engage users by sending them targeted and contextual messages that nudge them to complete key in-app actions.
★ Test Lab - test your games on physical and virtual devices hosted by Google that allow you to run tests that simulate actual usage environments.
★ Cloud Functions (server side) - run backend code without managing servers and keep your logic private and secure.
★ Predictions - use the power of Google’s machine learning to create dynamic user groups based on players’ predicted behavior.
★ A/B Testing - create experiments to optimize the users experience for a business goal.
★ Hosting - deploy web page with speed and security without all the hassle.
★ All features are exposed to Blueprints.
★ Supports gameDNA installer. No more downloading SDKs and creating packages on your own!
★ Out-of-the-box for mobile platforms: iOS & Android.
★ Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects.
★ Works with Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions.
WHAT YOU GET:
★ Full source code available on GitHub private repo!
★ Compatible with iOS & Android (all-in-one)
★ Easy plugin setup
★ All future updates
★ Support via Discord & e-mail
Realtime Database is an extension of this plugin.
Plugin is used in our mobile game CHASERS:
You can download example project at the following address: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/ExampleProjects: Example projects for gameDNA's plugins
More about Firebase you can find on the official website.
Join our Discord channel to receive support and subscribe latest news: https://gamednastudio.com/discord
FULL LIST OF SUPPORTED FUNCTIONS (BLUEPRINTS AND C++):
- Firebase Analytics Init
- Firebase Analytics Log Event
- Firebase Analytics Log Event Double
- Firebase Analytics Log Event Integer
- Firebase Analytics Log Event String
- Firebase Analytics Set Current Screen
- Firebase Analytics Set User Id
- Firebase Analytics Set User Property
- Firebase Analytics Get Analytics Instance Id
- Firebase Analytics Set Analytics Collection Enabled
- Firebase Analytics Reset Analytics Data
- Is Firebase Analytics Initialized
- Firebase Authentication Init
- Firebase Authentication Create User With Email And Password
- Firebase Authentication Delete User
- Firebase Authentication Fetch Providers For Email
- Firebase Authentication Get Logged User
- Firebase Authentication Get User Token
- Firebase Authentication Is User Logged In
- Firebase Authentication Link With Credential
- Firebase Authentication Reauthenticate User
- Firebase Authentication Reload User
- Firebase Authentication Send Email Verification
- Firebase Authentication Send Password Reset Email
- Firebase Authentication Sign In Anonymously
- Firebase Authentication Sign In With Credential
- Firebase Authentication Sign In With Custom Token
- Firebase Authentication Sign In With Email And Password
- Firebase Authentication Sign In With Google
- Firebase Authentication Sign Out
- Firebase Authentication Unlink Provider
- Firebase Authentication Update Email
- Firebase Authentication Update Password
- Firebase Authentication Update User Profile
- Firebase Authentication Verify Phone Number
- Is Firebase Authentication Initialized
- Firebase Crashlytics Force Crash
- Firebase Crashlytics Force Exception
- Firebase Crashlytics Set User Identifier
- Firebase Crashlytics Set User Email
- Firebase Crashlytics Set Username
- Firebase Crashlytics Write Log
- Firebase Crashlytics Write Log With Tag And Priority
- Firebase Crashlytics Set String
- Firebase Crashlytics Set Bool
- Firebase Crashlytics Set Float
- Firebase Crashlytics Set Integer
- Is Firebase Crashlytics Initialized
- Firebase Dynamic Links Init
- Firebase Dynamic Links Fetch
- Firebase Dynamic Links Get Long Link
- Firebase Dynamic Links Get Short Link
- Firebase Dynamic Links Create Listener (Events: OnDynamicLinkReceived)
- Is Firebase Links Initialized
- Firebase In-App Messaging Init
- Firebase In-App Messaging Enable Automatic Data Collection
- Firebase In-App Messaging Is Automatic Data Collection Enabled
- Firebase In-App Messaging Turn On Messages Suppressed
- Firebase In-App Messaging Are Messages Suppresed
- Is Firebase In-App Messaging Initialized
- Firebase Invites Init
- Firebase Invites Send Invite
- Firebase Invites Convert Invitation
- Firebase Invites Fetch
- Firebase Invites Get Listener (Events: OnInviteReceived, OnErrorReceived, OnInviteNotReceived)
- Is Firebase Invites Initialized
- Firebase Instance Id Init
- Firebase Instance Id Get Token
- Firebase Instance Id Get Id
- Firebase Instance Id Delete Token
- Firebase Instance Id Delete Id
- Is Firebase Instance Id Initialized
- Firebase Messaging Init
- Firebase Messaging Send Message
- Firebase Messaging Subscribe Topic
- Firebase Messaging Unsubscribe Topic
- Firebase Messaging Request Permission
- Is Firebase Messaging Initialized
- Firebase Remote Config Init
- Firebase Remote Config Activate Fetched
- Firebase Remote Config Fetch
- Firebase Remote Config Get Boolean
- Firebase Remote Config Get Float
- Firebase Remote Config Get Integer
- Firebase Remote Config Get Keys
- Firebase Remote Config Get Keys By Prefix
- Firebase Remote Config Get String
- Firebase Remote Config Last Fetch Get Info
- Is Firebase Remote Config Initialized
- Firebase Storage Init
- Firebase Storage Reference Delete
- Firebase Storage Reference Get Download Url
- Firebase Storage Reference Get File
- Firebase Storage Reference Get Metadata
- Firebase Storage Reference Put File
- Firebase Storage Reference Update Metadata
- Get Bucket
- Get Full Path
- Get Parent
- Firebase Storage Get Platform Storage Path
- Firebase Storage Get Unreal Storage Path
- Firebase Storage Get Save Game Storage Path
- Get Progress
- Get Short Name
- Firebase Storage Get Storage Reference From Path
- Firebase Storage Get Storage Reference From Url
- Firebase Storage Get Storage Reference to Root
- Is Paused
- Is Valid
- Is Firebase Storage Initialized
- Firebase Performance Monitoring Start Performance Trace
- Increment Metric
- Get Metric
- Put Metric
- Get Attribute
- Put Attribute
- Remove Attribute
- Is Firebase Performance Monitoring Initialized
- Firebase Test Lab Get Game Loop Scenario
- Firebase Test Lab Take Screenshot
- Firebase Test Lab Finish Test
- Is Firebase Test Lab Initialized
- Firebase Email Credential
- Firebase Facebook Credential
- Firebase GitHub Credential
- Firebase Google Credential
- Firebase Google Play Games Credential
- Firebase Twitter Credential
- Firebase Boolean Variant
- Firebase Float Variant
- Firebase Integer Variant
- Firebase String Variant
- Firebase Check Google Play Availability
- Firebase Make Google Play Available
ULTIMATE MOBILE KIT COMPONENT:
- User Signed In
- User Signed Out
- User Id Token Changed
- Message Received
- Token Received