UI flickering issue when changing different modes.

Hello,

There is a flickering user interface issue when changing the mode away from the default select screen. For instance, when I change the mode from “select” to “landscape” the menu screens flicker to the point where I am unable to click on any of the interface options. How can I fix this flickering issue?

Here is what I have done so far with no luck:

• Editor Preferences > General - Appearance > unchecked “Enable High DPI Support”
  • Editor Preferences > General - Appearance > unchecked “Enable Windows Animation”

Here are my system specs:

• Windows 10
  • 4k monitors
  • UE 4.25.3

Thanks

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks,

Hello,

****** HERE’S FLICKERING FIX *********************

Official 4.25 and 4.26 having some glitches in calculations, namely TemporalAAHistory structure was not filled out correctly

Here’s the only solution that will surely fix for both 4.25 and 4.26 versions (building from the source and fixing engine glitch), since 4.25 will not have any more updates and 4.26 also has the same issue:

1. get Unreal 4.25  source, following link is a step by step instructions on how to get the source (no need for the building until  you change buggy scripts, just when you get 4.25 source unzipped from git, run Setup.bat, after that run GenerateProjectFiles.bat ): Building Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) From Source Code / GitHub - YouTube

2. change this 2 scripts as explained in the below link, and finally, build the source 
    https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...48f5a38dfb53ea

3. compile your project from source (in the following link, instructions are around 8.50  min): Building Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) From Source Code / GitHub - YouTube

Enjoy again your UE4.25/26

Cheers,
Mike

The github link no longer works pls help