UFUNCTION syntax errors in visual studio 2015

So I’ve tried googling the answer to this for 2 days now and the documentation on the website isnt being helpful. So my problem is this:

I’m trying to make a simple blueprint function in c++ I’ve followed all the tutorials and it still gives me an error and I can’'t work out why its happening.

SteamAPI.h

// Fill out your copyright notice in the Description page of Project Settings.

#pragma once

#include "Kismet/BlueprintFunctionLibrary.h"
#include "SteamAPI.generated.h"

/**
 */
UCLASS()
class SUNK_API USteamAPI : public UBlueprintFunctionLibrary
{
	GENERATED_BODY()

UFunction(BlueprintCallable, Category = "Steam")
	static void foo();

};

SteamAPI.cpp

// Fill out your copyright notice in the Description page of Project Settings.

#include "Sunk.h"
#include "SteamAPI.h"

void USteamAPI::foo()
{

}

Finally the errors that visual studio keeps giving me are:

Error	C2059	syntax error: ')'	Sunk	d:\sunk\source\sunk\SteamAPI.h	16	

Error	C2143	syntax error: missing ')' before ','	Sunk	d:\sunk\source\sunk\SteamAPI.h	16	

Error	C2144	syntax error: 'void' should be preceded by ';'	Sunk	d:\sunk\source\sunk\SteamAPI.h	17

Error	C2664	'UFunction::UFunction(const UFunction &)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [6]' to 'const FObjectInitializer &'	Sunk	d:\sunk\source\sunk\SteamAPI.h	17	

Error	C2039	'foo': is not a member of 'USteamAPI'	Sunk	D:\Sunk\Source\Sunk\SteamAPI.cpp	6	

Error	C2143	syntax error: missing ')' before ','	Sunk	D:\Sunk\Source\Sunk\SteamAPI.h	16	

Error	C2059	syntax error: ')'	Sunk	D:\Sunk\Source\Sunk\SteamAPI.h	16	

Error	C2144	syntax error: 'void' should be preceded by ';'	Sunk	D:\Sunk\Source\Sunk\SteamAPI.h	17	

Error	C2664	'UFunction::UFunction(const UFunction &)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [6]' to 'const FObjectInitializer &'	Sunk	D:\Sunk\Source\Sunk\SteamAPI.h	17

Error		Failed to produce item: D:\Sunk\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Sunk-6194.dll	Sunk	D:\Sunk\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\ERROR	1	

Error	MSB3073	The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" SunkEditor Win64 Development "D:\Sunk\Sunk.uproject" -rocket -waitmutex -2015" exited with code -1.	Sunk	C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	37	

Thanks in advance.

Hi techno9487. Just replace Ufunction to UFUNCTION in SteamAPI.h. And all will work.

Cheers! Seems to work OK with the tutorials now.