UEngineMessage::ClientReceive LNK 2001 and 1120 Error. How to fix?

I’ve been trying to import game dump into Unreal Engine. I was using this to generate unreal project. I’ve slightly edited code to fix some errors and now i have this:

>Building 2 actions with 16 processes...
2>  [1/2] UE4Editor-BrickRigs.dll
2>     Creating library E:\Andrey\BrickRigsSDKstillUnofficial\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\BrickRigs\UE4Editor-BrickRigs.suppressed.lib and object E:\Andrey\BrickRigsSDKstillUnofficial\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\BrickRigs\UE4Editor-BrickRigs.suppressed.exp
2>Module.BrickRigs.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __cdecl UEngineMessage::ClientReceive(struct FClientReceiveData const &)const " (?ClientReceive@UEngineMessage@@UEBAXAEBUFClientReceiveData@@@Z)
2>Module.BrickRigs.gen.4_of_23.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __cdecl UEngineMessage::ClientReceive(struct FClientReceiveData const &)const " (?ClientReceive@UEngineMessage@@UEBAXAEBUFClientReceiveData@@@Z)
2>E:\Andrey\BrickRigsSDKstillUnofficial\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-BrickRigs.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
2>E:\Visual Studio\Community\App\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(44,5): error MSB3073: The command ""E:\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" BrickRigsEditor Win64 Development -Project="E:\Andrey\BrickRigsSDKstillUnofficial\BrickRigs.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 6.
2>Done building project "BrickRigs.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

I don’t know why this happens. Can anyone tell me?

Greetings @KoooT333

Welcome back to the forums! I’ve saw unresolved external symbol errors before. I pulled a couple of posts here and here. Take a read into those and the solutions and see if that clears it up for. I hope this helps! If not, post back and we can look into alternatives.