UEFN Tracker device Bug?

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

The problem with the tracker device is that when the first tracker is complete suddenly, the second tracker should only be assigned when the second tracker completion checkmark appears. and it is only happening on HUD without affecting the real tracker target. it means the tracker is not complete but on HUD it mistakenly shows that the tracker is complete while it is not.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Add 1st tracker device and set the stat to track to the event.
  2. Set the target value to 1 and the start value to 0.
  3. Add a conditional button that increments the tracker when activated.
  4. Add the 2nd tracker device and set it to assign when the 1st tracker is complete.
  5. on both tracker set team index to 1.

Expected Result

after the first tracker is completed the second tracker should start and wait to be completed

Observed Result

the second tracker is not working correctly and only on HUD it shows it is completed but that is not true and the tracker still needs to be completed

Platform(s)

PC

I have video of this happing to me in my test map. Lets hope they can get this fix soon.

1 Like

The status of FORT-735301 incident has been moved from ‘Unconfirmed’ to ‘Needs Triage’.

This seems to be because of copy and pasting the first tracker device and altering the settings for the second device. I was running into the same issue and when I recreated the tracker from scratch, instead of copy and pasting, it seems to be resolved.

----- Updated -----
So after some additional testing, I think this is just a bug when launching a session where some persistence seems to happen. When I launched a fresh session things seemed to work appropriately.