UEFN Project Corrupted - Cannot validate against first published version (only Epic can fix??)

hi @Phanto90

when i create a Verse Device this happens → “verse script error 3588 Identifier mesh could be either type or function.” What can i do? - Programming & Scripting / Verse - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

This was a problem before also has a link to the cache

Next try click

UEFN - Content Service (epicgames.com)

Originally deleted on the content browser project and then sent it back up when you Launch from UEFN

The Verse Path format is different after Patch 31.00 has changed, when the project Verse Path was changed when “Launched” from the UEFN toolbar.

Nobody seems to understand this and when another person sent me the project as a WinRar

The version completes correctly.

The only clue was this past project was in early days to early UEFN and Creative 1.0

There are not any documents to refer to and the information has been gained by trial and error

Everyone please remember that UEFN is still in Beta, only recently has this moved from Experimental ,

The importance of Snapshots being take is understated in the documentation.
Finally, I would ask that you backup all your projects to USB with a compressor like WinRAR

Try and make use a standard path like C:\User\OWNER\source\repos\UEFNProjects.

Where OWNER is you Windows username path without spaces or symbols.

If OneDrive stops and wont start then your project will be unavailable