UEFN keeps crashing on EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Reference ID

23681530-45f2-3b0f-e55f-18a5884d3c03

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Summary

1.after this update i have to reupload all my project content about 1600mb(this is weird but not the main thing,because my other projects not affected by this problem)
The following are the main things that bother me!!!!!!!!!!
2.Everytime the upload finished , then uefn crashed…(this is a fatal crash)

Steps to Reproduce

launch session->upload project ->fortnite opened ->…

Expected Result

launch session->upload project ->fortnite opened ->->upload project finished 100%->go into fortnite creative mode

Observed Result

launch session->upload project ->fortnite opened ->->upload project finished 100%->uefn crashed(uefn crashed) ???

Platform(s)

windows

Island Code

9258-2683-6601

Additional Notes

The crash report or error log includes references to “UnrealEditorFortnite_Win64_Shipping,” indicating that the crash is related to the shipping (or release) build of the Fortnite editor on a 64-bit Windows platform. The report also mentions “kernel32” and “ntdll,” which are core system libraries in the Windows environment. These entries usually suggest that the error occurred at a system level, possibly during a call to or from these libraries.
here is the crash log
UnrealEditorFortnite.log (2.4 MB)
I hope everyone can help to solve it, thank you all!

I’ve found the related crash report It looks like we already have an existing bug report.
A developer is already preparing a fix, though not planned as a hotfix for 29.00.

2 Likes

UCB-1345 incident has been created. Status is ‘Awaiting Validation’.

1 Like