UEFN keeps crashing everytime I try to edit the terrain

Hello, everytime I try to edit the terrain my UEFN crashes. Any solution to solve this? I tried to change the configs at .ini:

[/Script/UnrealEd.EditorPerProjectUserSettings]
bDisplayBlackboardKeysInAlphabeticalOrder=False
bAlwaysBuildUAT=True
PreviewFeatureLevel=1
PreviewPlatformName=None
PreviewShaderFormatName=PCD3D_ES31
bPreviewFeatureLevelActive=True
bPreviewFeatureLevelWasDefault=False
PreviewDeviceProfileName=WindowsClient_ES31

But the problem still happening.

The crash error is:

LoginId:552ca4354e81e6e212fb59a7e0d2824e
EpicAccountId:9651e4f27273430f849c6551f1558380

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff

UnrealEditorFortnite_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

This might sound very annoying but my solution is to tap the terrain to Make/delete terrain every 7 seconds and I’m able to slowly make something. Hopefully someone else has a better answer but this should help you in the meantime if you got patience

Hi @HideMyFace and @CrunchyAlly could you please make sure you’re sending your crash reports to us when the crash report window pops up? Also, if you manage to reproduce the crash please attach your UEFN logs found in
C:\Users<YourName>\AppData\Local\UnrealEditorFortnite\Saved\Logs Thanks!

Hello, yes I wanna zip the logs for you and I send some logs of the popup when crashes. Where I can send the logs? Because the attatchment button is locked for new users.

@HideMyFace can you DM them to me directly?

Sorry but I think I can’t send DM too. I can’t see any DM button on your profile. If I send an external link to the file is ok for you or problematic?

I have 1:1 the same problem :confused:

I’m having this exact problem tonight and it’s very frustrating. UEFN is crashing every time I drag the mouse of the terrain with the Sculpt tool. This is on an existing map I’ve been working on for a few days, but the issue just started happening. I’ve also been sending my crash reports with the popup each time.

I’m having this exact problem as well. Every time I try to smooth or sculpt any terrain uefn crashes., and I’ve had it completely crash my gpu once where I had to reinstall all drivers.