UEFN Editor Hanging When Opening

Hi, when opening the editor I get an error about one of my landscapes and it just kind of hangs at that point. I can’t click on anything or even minimize the window. Any idea on a workaround? Can I reset my local project to the last version checked into revision control via command prompt or something? I have it set to open the last project automatically so unfortunately I can’t open the editor at all at this point. :frowning: Any help would be much appreciated!

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/qFsVozx.png

The only thing I did was turn off automatic Day Handlers and added a sky light & atmosphere control to the scene, then changed my preview quality to Performance.

@ReasonableDad Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

I submitted a bug report. Still can’t open the editor. :frowning:

Edit: I was able to delete the local project in Documents\Fortnite Projects and can now open the editor at least. :slight_smile: Still can’t open that project after it synchs from Revision Control though. Same error.

Anyone have any ideas on how to roll back something in revision control? Still can’t open this project! I tried deleting it locally, thinking since my changes weren’t checked in that it would be fine, but somehow it seems to have synched the breaking changes, and therefore I still can’t open it.

In case this happens to anyone else: I got it to stop hanging upon opening projects by changing the “Preview Platform” from Performance Mode to “PC D3D SM6 (Disable Preview)”