UEFN Details Pannel Lag Issue

Summary

I have a Ryzen 5 5600x
AMD Radeon 9060xt 16 GB
24Gb Ram
And a nvme on which the UEFN is on.
Everything is update and fine, the usage is also fine.
Its runs at 120FPS all the time with no issues but whenever I select a device e.g item placer and if the details panel is on, MY FPS drop to 30-40. And if I turn off the details pannel, It works fine. My friend also has almost same PC specs, only his GPU is 5700xt and he still has the issue.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

UI/Tools

Steps to Reproduce

I dont know

Expected Result

After fixing, I should maintain my 120FPS

Observed Result

FPS drop

Platform(s)

PC

Video

Additional Notes

I have tried everything, All drivers are updated, I have latest version of WIN 11. I have tried closing all programs from BG and also tried Disabling auto hide task bar. Nothing worked for me.

I reported this ages ago Editor FPS drops drastically just by clicking on certain devices

Hi @CRAZY-NGamer

Is there anything specific you are doing when you experience the lag?
How long do you have UEFN open for you to encounter this issue?
If you open up a blank project and try doing similar things do you also encounter lag then?

Trying to gather as much information as possible to help our QA team try to reproduce this issue.

Hola te fijastes cuando estas en el juego, que no suba la temperatura eso es un gran problema

Like if I use compelx devices and open details pannel, only then the lag appears and these devices include mutator zone, damage zone, item placer etc. This only happens when user options is open in details pannel.
As soon as I open and whenever I click on these deivces
Even in blank project, similar issue is happening

Did it fix?

No temps go up, no usage goes up. Everything is fine I dont know why its lagging

Fixexxxedddddd THANK GOD AFTER SOOOOOO LOOOONNNNGGGG., THE NEW UPDATE TODAY FIXED IT. THANK YOUUUU

’

FORT-1154066 has been ‘Closed’. This issue won’t be fixed—please see examples of why this may be the case.

Nope it wasnt fixed and its getting worse to when i reported it

Having checked its deffo much better after the update :slight_smile: still drops but like 10 fps max so well acceptable. Well done team.

Same but I am getting 120 FPS so droppin g to 100 FPS is not a problem at all