UEFN crash at the end of Uploading Project

Reference ID

1f8be806-47c5-07b6-dc34-35834dc343ab

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

Since the last update, I can’t launch session because UEFN crash during uploading project.

Steps to Reproduce

Launch a session
A message appears saying: Uploading Project

Expected Result

Access to the game session

Observed Result

When I reach the end of the loading process (about 718MB/98%)
UEFN crashes and an error window appears.

Platform(s)

windows

Additional Notes

I tried (Uninstalling Unreal editor / Restarting my computer / Updating my graphics drivers / Connect to another project)

Nothing worked

Does your crush include this line in the error message with the number ending in “0x0000000000000000”?

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

Because there been other people getting the code “0x0000000000000070” which is fixable but if it ends with “00” then wait till one of the staff reply

1 Like

I got this ( I think I’m cooked )

Fortnite Crash Reporter 20_03_2024 15_06_46 - Copie

1 Like

Hey is your crash fixed?

The status of FORT-724596 incident has been moved from ‘Needs Triage’ to ‘Needs More Info’.

2 Likes

i have the same issue

1 Like

This issue is been around after version 29.00 I can not work on my project since

1 Like

Hey,
the only solution I found to correct this issue was to connect to another pc and transfer my project file. Once this was done I was able to launch a session without any problem.

hey I have this issue too its uploading and then after a bit of time crashes and its this code 0x0000000000000000 I am now about 3 weeks of work behind and can do absolutely nothing about this

1 Like

this started after V 29.00 update and never got any actual fix, just make sure to send your crashes when the crash report pops up maybe they consider fixing this at some point

is there some workaround for that or am i just doomed

Same thing happening to one of maps i’m working on

the problem I’m having is that it happens on every map I have doesn’t matter if old or new I’m getting that error code every time

I have manage to duplicate/clone map and duplicated one working without crash… for now at least