UEFN BUG (WIDGETS CANT BE UPDATED) (POP-UP DIOLOG)

When i go to compile widgets or update widgets, i should get a Success; But i dont, i get this error log “‘GetResponseButton2(UEFN_Button_Quiet_C_1.ClickEvent) → CreativeModalDialogViewmodel.Response’: The property path ‘CreativeModalDialogViewmodel.Response’ is invalid.
LogConsoleResponse: User settings scalability group: Medium” The creativeviewmodaldiolog response said it is invalid when it sould be Success.

You get any button, you go ahead and click on way to view model. then you click get button response 1, then click the creativedialogviewmodel then click response. then click the button then do click event. and you get a failed screen.

Please as soon as possible fix this because i cant update any of my widgets.

@VendaDerby > Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Still broken on 29.11.2023