[UEFN] Blueprint Props & childs are not affected by Streaming (World Partition) anymore

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

Blueprint Props and childed props like normal static meshes are not affected by world partition anymore and will not be hided if player is outside the loading range.

Steps to Reproduce

• Create a Blueprint Prop with any assets inside
  • Child are normal Static Mesh under a normal Static Mesh
  • Enable Streaming
  • Get out of the loading range
  • Enable spatially loaded

Expected Result

• Blueprint props & childed meshes should be not visible anymore if you’re outside the loading range

Observed Result

• Create a Blueprint Prop with any assets inside
  • Child are normal Static Mesh under a normal Static Mesh
  • Enable Streaming
  • Get out of the loading range
  • Enable spatially loaded

Platform(s)

Tested on PC and Xbox Series X

The status of FORT-743275 incident has been moved from ‘Unconfirmed’ to ‘Needs Triage’.

Hello,
Any streaming changes (grid cell size, data layers, actors spatially loaded or not, etc.) need you to do Play Session again in order to regenerate the streaming cells.

if you do Play Session again, do you see the result you want ?
Thx

Hi!

Unfortunately it does not show the results I want. I restarted the UEFN Editor multiple times, and tested even with new spawned Blueprint props but unfortunately it only worked for normal static meshes without being childed or being a blueprint prop.

Hi @Senix

Unfortunatelly I haven’t been able to repro your issue.
Can you share more details regarding what you use as a BP Prop, which static mesh(es), what kind of parenting you are setting up ? What are your World Partition settings ?

In a blank map, using a BP prop on which I assigned a cube static mesh component, I have no issue
I created a child actor and assigned it another static mesh.
Enabled streaming, launched session. My actors are all streaming out properly.

Regards,
Seb