UE5 Render Target looks weird

Hello everyone! I am working on a vehicle with cameras in UE5. I have a camera attached to said vehicle with a RenderTarget.

Ray tracing is enabled, and global Gamma is 2.2; when global Gamma is default, the image looks very dark, currently with 2.2 it has a weird blue tint where the shadows are supposed to be. I tried tweaking shadow Gamma, but that did not change anything except for making the entire picture pale.

Attached are the pictures of a similar setting as seen while PIE, the render target texture, and some of my settings.

Roughly speaking, how do I make my capture match my viewport closely?

Thank you so much for your patience.

What are the Lumen Settings on the Render Target?

Hello Shaun! Thank you for your answer. I am not sure what setting exactly you are asking about; please see the attached screenshots

Idk what version of the engine you’re on, but you might have to actually click on the checkbox next to “Method” Lumen GI and Reflections to enable them in the RT.

I tried it and it did not work; Lumen is enabled in the project, and the version is 5.4

Ok in that case I would probaby reset some things.

- Capture Source to FInal Color (LDR)

- Uncheck the Gamma Override and se the Target Gamma back to 0

- Target Format to RTF_RGBA16f

- Also make try and Capture Every Frame and Persist Rendering state

- And make sure you are on a fixed exposure as the scene capture probably won’t share any viewport adaption