UE5 Metahuman Face not moving with animation in Sequencer

Im using UE 5 and the face will not move with the body in the sequence . I did a retargeting and it was also working before in UE 4.27
Any idea? How to parent the Face to the neck bone without making a seperate mesh?
Update:
OK I did a seperate mesh of rhe face, lol but couldnt find a way to parent it to the neck bone of another metahuman skeleton. So I think its possible to parent the head to any other rig/skeleton but not to a Metahuman. ?!
So is there any other way maybe, I just want the head move with the animation of the body. Many thanks I will let u know if Im just an newbie idiot.

I could solve it. I did a metahuman import from Quixelbridge inside of UE 5 that was it, before this, I had my metahuman folder migrated from a 4.27 project with the old quixelbridge version

Im having this issue now, despite have the body rig include the head. You just re-imported the Metahuman from Bridge and that was all??

@P_U_C_C_I_N_I Yes in Ue5 you have to import it from the new Brigde Window inside of UE5. First 'Download " and then ’ Add" Character.