[UE5] Lumen GI dissapears at a distance

My question is actually regarding UE5. Lumen GI looks great up close but when i want to bring the whole building in my view the GI dissapears. Lumen might have a limit to this distance but is there any work around to keep the GI?

please vist the youtube link to see my problem and if possible give me a solution…

Thanks guys

I have the same issue - did you ever discover a solution @GodSlayerBoss ?

Hey guys. Lumen works through postprocessing and the settings of that can be found in a PostProcessing volume after you put one down in your level.
As a performance consideration, I still almost always use a bounded PostProcess volume with (Unbound) set to false. I have yet to see a failure of Lumen lighting due to distance in such a setup.
Check the bottom of this doc: Lumen Global Illumination and Reflections in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.0 Documentation

Thanks for the answer @Skalbe - I’m building for cinematics so my post-process volumes are always set to infinite extent. However, I do see some settings in the official doc you linked to which I may not have tried last month. I’ll try those out when I get back to that project - thanks!