UE5 - Issues in Rendering Trails on Landscape using RuntimeVirtualTexture

Hello,

I want to create dynamic snow using VirtualHeightfieldMesh, for that reason I need to be able to edit Its height map which is a Virtual Texture at runtime.

I’ve searched a little bit about this and soon enough found this video on YouTube:

This guy uses a trick for working around Virtual Textures artifacts when Disabling Clearing Before Render option, His method is writing object’s trace on an RVT with Disabled Clearing Before Render and then using another RVT to copy its content and displaying it with Enabled Clearing Before Render option checked.

Here is an image from the said artifacts:

1. So here is my first question, Is there any way to use RVT with Disabled Clearing Before Render and achieve something without these artifacts?

OK here is the second part of my question, for doing this technique/trick of copying first RVT(with disabled clearing) into the second RVT(with enabled clearing) I need to create a simple material like this:

But unfortunately, I get the following error:

The Linked YouTube video at the start of this post is doing this in UE4 so perhaps this feature got removed due to performance issues?
Does anyone know anything about this change? I would appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem or even any new ideas for deforming mesh at runtime in UE5